James Charles of James Charles Design is amazing!He walks into a room and simply knows how it should look.

He has a notion of how it would look best to him, but takes the time to listen to his client so that he knows how YOU want the space to be and how YOU will interact and live in it. He took my ideas to the next level. I walk into my house and I am instantly happier. I never knew I had such good taste!

We re-designed much of my house before we moved into it and everything came out just perfectly. The one thing that was a problem was the masonry on the fireplace was not to my liking and James saw that it was corrected immediately and that we paid no additional money to change it. James designs homes for all sorts of people from all walks of life and treats all of us like gold.

No matter if you are doing a small or large renovation, James will deliver 110% and always make you feel like his number one client!We love James Charles Design!

Had an Experience with James Charles Design?

Comments

James Charles uses crayons.

Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more 50 Floor - Customer Care Review 50 Floor "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Might as well buy countertops on your own.  Calatlantic Homes "We have had trouble with CalAtlantic Homes since we started our contract. Our builder has done a phenomenal job with our home, but due to restrictions from corporate I feel..." Read more Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more