James CHarles Design

525 E Seaside Way #1509, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA 0 comments
5.0
Turnaround Time

James Charles Design is one of the top guys available for high-end interior designs including even airline interior design, luxury hotels, and top end buildings. You can see more of his designs on Pinterest and Houzz.com and other design websites. James Charles Design is one of the top guys available for high-end interior designs including even airline interior design, luxury hotels, and top end buildings. You can see more of his designs on Pinterest and Houzz.com and other design websites.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with luxury and quality. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of james charles design interior design service. James Charles Design needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned james charles design interior design service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at James Charles Design.

Review for James Charles Design

525 E Seaside Way #1509, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA 0 comments
4.8
Turnaround Time

I must write on this site as I have had a brilliant experience. I can only say that James Charles is an absolute design genius.

I had to write this review as it's not often you get truly excited about a vision turned into a service. His team under his leadership worked on a commercial building of mine in Santa Monica earlier in the year. What was amazing was the presence he had when he was just standing there looking around, without sounding like a tree hugging lunatic, it felt to me as if he was one with my building. His ideas just kept flowing and before long, the chosen design concept started to come to life.

Real professionalism and an amazing finisher is only one way I can call James. We are not just happy with their work, the results are simply super chic - actually in fact outstanding. Everything used seems to be of the highest quality and everything just flow within the space. it's as if the building was built just for him.

James treated every aspect of the project as if it was his own building.

I'm forever grateful to James Charles Interior Design for a job done perfectly. If you can afford him and want the best and the best without any worries, dont hesitate to contact him.

Kingdoz wrote the review because of "brilliant chap" at James Charles Design. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants James Charles Design to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was he was not the cheapest but by far best value for every dollar. Author liked the most his whole attitude and brilliance and perfect finishing. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by James Charles Design and james charles design interior design service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

James Charles Design - Never paid judgement

New York City, New York 0 comments
1.1
Turnaround Time

James Charles has still not paid any damages to the senior citizen who won a substantial monetary award against him for fraud! The judgment was won in 2012...

Causing Mr Charles to file bankruptcy... He also failed to pay any off his attorneys for their work in trying to defend him. I am that senior who was greatly damaged... He took my money without ever purchasing any product...

Lied about me having cancelled orders that never existed and talking to his suppliers..,Delayed and delayed so I would not become suspicious... Never returned my money and left me in financial hardship.

He stole from Mexico!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of failure to deliver. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "thft" of a product or service. James Charles Design needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at James Charles Design.

James Charles Design - Damages awarded against founder James Charles

In 2012 a substantial financial award was given to a senior citizen who had hired James Charles, the founder and creator of designer at home.com, for breach of fiduciary's duty. James Charles had been given over $225,000 to remodel her property and failed to do so.

He also refused to return the monies he had taken from this senior citizen, and has has continued to ignore the courts ruling to repay to her the monies owed to her.

He has also ignored any attempts by the senior citizens attorney to abide by the federal court judgment and start repaying her the money due to her.

Judgment awarded against James Charles design

A 6 figure judgment was awarded against James Charles design in 2012, as of 2013 James Charles has still failed to pay any of the damages required by law. The plaintiff was a senior citizen who paid to James Charles her life savings for the remodeling of her home, and in the process the designer provided her with no product and failed to return to her the monies she had paid to him.

The lawsuit ended up in federal court where the judge ruled in the plaintiff,s favor. The designer has consistently failed to restore to her her money and has avoided any contact with her or her attorney.

James Charles Design - CONTINUING LAWSUIT

Irvine, California 0 comments

UDATE ON LAWSUIT FILED jan 2010......The court ruled in my favor and awarded me substantial damages.......payment has yet to be received. I am seeking payment from James Charles and as of January 2013 there has been no response to my requests, nor any response to my attorney's request for any payment that the court awarded me in my lawsuit, that I had originally filed in Jan of 2010.

I am still trying to pursue James Charles and still trying to collect my money. I will continue to pursue him until I recieve payment that I am legally due.

Review about: Interior Decorator.

James Charles Design - Unsurpassed Design on Budget on Time!

Laguna Niguel, California 1 comment

James Charles of James Charles Design is amazing! He walks into a room and simply knows how it should look.

He has a notion of how it would look best to him, but takes the time to listen to his client so that he knows how YOU want the space to be and how YOU will interact and live in it. He took my ideas to the next level. I walk into my house and I am instantly happier. I never knew I had such good taste!

We re-designed much of my house before we moved into it and everything came out just perfectly. The one thing that was a problem was the masonry on the fireplace was not to my liking and James saw that it was corrected immediately and that we paid no additional money to change it. James designs homes for all sorts of people from all walks of life and treats all of us like gold.

No matter if you are doing a small or large renovation, James will deliver 110% and always make you feel like his number one client! We love James Charles Design!

Review about: Interior Design.

Comments

James Charles uses crayons.

Lawsuit filed against James Charles Design

Rancho Palos Verdes, California 4 comments

Update by user Jan 23, 2013

Judgment was awarded to me, which totals over $175,000 in damages. I was satisfied with the judgment, however, James Charles continues to refuse to pay me anything. He has ignored the federal court judgment, me and my attorneys.

Update by user Oct 13, 2012

Everything was settled in 2012 to my satisfaction.

Original review posted by user Mar 22, 2010

I have filed on Jan. 29, 2010 ,a lawsuit against James Charles Design (525 Seaside Way, Long Beach, Calif) and James Charles personally, for 10 causes of action including Fraud, Breach of Fiduciary duty, Conversion, Constructive Fraud, Recission, Statutory violation, and Breach of Contract.

The totoal sum of the lawsuit is over $200,000.

The time frame of the lawsuit occured from the summer of 2007 to present day, where James Charles claimed to have purchased goods...which were never purchased or delivered. In addition to his flat fee rate, he also added a 30% commission to everything without informing me, including the general contractors contract.

Review about: Interior Decorator.

Comments

do you have any other information

Kingdoz
to david limas London, London, United Kingdom #1264975

Hi,

Unfortunately this whole thread seems like it came from an unethical competitor, and my own experience with Charles has been fantastic. In fact, to put my own mind at ease before contracting them, I double checked and did a comprehensive credit check and there is NO judgement against this firm at all, neither unpaid or satisfied, so it really does look like an unethical competitor or perhaps even a disgruntled ex employee or someone jealous may have posted this to discredit the firm.

I can't even understand how this website even allows reviews like this without a full background check.

Also seems the same person posted the multiple bad reviews, but my experience is completely different. James is excellent, in fact one of the very best in the world now.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

to Kingdoz #1466468

It sounds like this is Mr. Charles replying to this himself. I googled it and the lawsuits against you are real.

to Anonymous #1467044

The lawsuit and judgment are true.... the action occurred in California and he has still not paid me, his attorney nor the IRS to whom he owes hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Beware and don’t give him any money without the product delivered. It is interesting that he is now the in United Kingdom this way he avoids all his creditors.

View more comments