4.8
Turnaround Time

I must write on this site as I have had a brilliant experience.I can only say that James Charles is an absolute design genius.

I had to write this review as it's not often you get truly excited about a vision turned into a service. His team under his leadership worked on a commercial building of mine in Santa Monica earlier in the year. What was amazing was the presence he had when he was just standing there looking around, without sounding like a tree hugging lunatic, it felt to me as if he was one with my building. His ideas just kept flowing and before long, the chosen design concept started to come to life.

Real professionalism and an amazing finisher is only one way I can call James. We are not just happy with their work, the results are simply super chic - actually in fact outstanding. Everything used seems to be of the highest quality and everything just flow within the space. it's as if the building was built just for him.

James treated every aspect of the project as if it was his own building.

I'm forever grateful to James Charles Interior Design for a job done perfectly.If you can afford him and want the best and the best without any worries, dont hesitate to contact him.

Kingdoz wrote the review because of "brilliant chap" at James Charles Design. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants James Charles Design to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was he was not the cheapest but by far best value for every dollar. Author liked the most his whole attitude and brilliance and perfect finishing. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by James Charles Design and james charles design interior design service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with James Charles Design?

Comments